Monday, May 18, 2009

Everything is Amuck!!

Greetings, It has been a while since I posted, not to savvy for a blog I suppose, but I have been in the weeds, literally and figuratively.
With all the rain that we have had, the weeds have taken over the garden beds. Any chance I get I am out there pulling those stinkers up, very thankless.
I have also just completed two online classes to maintain my teaching certificate (even though I am not currently teaching) and I finished a commissioned piece of art.  Needless to say it has been a busy Spring! The piece to the right, titled, "Welcome to Camp Run-A-Muk," was designed as gift for my client's parents. They live on the water so we featured their six grandchildren having fun. I thought adding a postcard to the corner gave it that extra whimsy and provided a good place to reflect on the good fortune of family time. I hope that they will enjoy the piece for years to come!!

No comments: