Monday, June 16, 2008

Greeting from A Well Kept Nest

Hello out there...I paint art for children. My pieces are mixed media, combining paint, paper and anything else that brings them to life. Each piece is tailored to best suit the child's little spirit with lots of whimsy thrown in...
These pieces make perfect baby shower or birthday gifts.

For the grown ups...I paint brooms, rakes, hammers and any other household tool that need personality. Again, these pieces make great housewarming or hostess gifts because they are lovely, utilitarian and I can almost bet that the recipient doesn't have one.

Visit my website for photos of my work: http://awellkeptnest.com/

1 comment:

Sample Ohana said...

Ok, I was wrong I can post a comment! You are so talented! I cannot wait to hang your artwork on my walls! Love you! Lauren